Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Update

Just time for a quick note: We've recently moved and have temporarily lost internet access and, more importantly, the ability to read/send emails. So if you've tried to contact me, please be patient. I'm not ignoring you, really! It's just that your email is lost in cyberspace. Hopefully I'll be up and running soon. Just wanted you to know.

Oh, and, while I'm thinking of it I realize I've been a delinquent blogger. I was hoping I'd get lots of queries as to how some of you can't live without my posts but, alas....

Here's a few blogs in my "Draft" pile, just to tickle your fancy:

-- DaVinci 'Ode
-- Cycling Spirituality
-- Easter at Narnia

Don't you hate blogs that begin with these words? "I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a while?" Me too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I figured your last "Fat Idiot" post had stirred up some deep emotional feelings of remorse and pushed you into a crisis from which only a real live person could help you through. Actually, I did do a little searching and found "A museme" and figured you were spending all your time redesigning stuff. Come back soon.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home